Free MP3 hosting

Looking around on the internet this morning and came across this :D

Is this service free?

Yes, we are a free, non-profitable organization. It is absolutely free to host your mp3 and other audio files here, but no illegal copyright protected file sharing!

What is the file size limit?

We are proud to announce to all that we currently offer 30MB file hosting. Now this is suitable for any unsigned bands to publish their album as one .zip or .rar package. I hope everyone will help me develop this site further by supporting MP3Host Sponsors!

What is your current bandwidth limit?

UNLIMITED, We do not limit the growth of your unsigned band(s) by restricting the bandwidth or number of downloads per each files. So have fun!

When will my files be deleted?

Never, We host your file as long you want it to be available online. Uploaded files can be deleted on request be the uploader

Just thought id share my find as i know the question of hosting MP3s comes up once every little while

~~ Slain Angel ~~

The site i have noticed does has its moments were it will slow down BUT hey its free..its 30mb.. unlimited bandwith ..and hosts MP3's so  :D

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Just an update really... been on the site again today and the speeds seem to be a lot better... perhaps theyt were just having a bad time B)

If you check out THIS thread, Canuckguitarist is already using the new host and when i downloaded from the links it seemed to be nice and fast :D

Perhaps ive finally found a decent soloution to our MP3 hosting worries

~~ Slain Angel ~~