Prs Measurements/specs (mccarty Style)

Hello,

I searched the forums for PRS measurements/templates(McCarty Model), and I emailed members who had measurements, but they havent posted for years and didn't respond. I was wondering if anyone had any specifics that I may be missing (though I've already almost completed my temples) that you have found on the forum

Even if you can't answer that, would you think that for a PRS style guitar 1" for a mahogany back and 3/4" for a figured maple top would be good measurements?

Thanks for anything you guys have

-Matt

OK no one seems to be answering, can you just tell me what thicknesses the the Mahogany should be with a 3/4" piece of maple on top that will be contoured? If you don't know for a PRS, maybe tell me for a Les Paul or similar guitar what thickenss you think the mahogany would be.

I was searching as best as I could, and I saw here

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...uitar+thickness

that you said 1 1/2" and 1/2". Which one would you suggest? I'm guessing that mine will be sufficient for a non-trem guitar. So is it as you just said, with 1" and 3/4" being good, or what you said in that other post?

Thanks Scott!

-Matt

Go with the 1" back and 3/4" top. I have read that PRS has used 1 1/4" backs with 3/4" tops. Intil Scot responded that's what I thought the dimensions were, giving you ~2" at the center, similar to a LP.