Prs Knockoff

:D

See, all you need is a smiley and everything is hunky dory. Perry, use smileys, man. It doesn't make you gay; it makes you tollerable.  B)

Mate stop stressing Australia and especially WA is one of the most tolerant places on earth. Seriously just go with the flow its fine! You say what you have to say dude! PWEASE do not stress the garehanmann! :D

anyways back on topic if you please Mr Alex...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, maybe it's because I'm really tired, but I barely understand what you just said. Anyways, Mr. Alex is starting another thread for this guitar, so actually this thread is kind of pointless. I think it's just you and me ranting now. I wasn't stressing though. I don't stress. I do get tired though, and that's what inspires me to sleep 10 hours a day. That whole post editing thing was just a joke. It takes a while for people to get my dry sense of humor.

Dude, maybe it's because I'm really tired, but I barely understand what you just said. Anyways, Mr. Alex is starting another thread for this guitar, so actually this thread is kind of pointless. I think it's just you and me ranting now. I wasn't stressing though. I don't stress. I do get tired though, and that's what inspires me to sleep 10 hours a day. That whole post editing thing was just a joke. It takes a while for people to get my dry sense of humor.

Matey you are tired! lol :D and usually I dont rant and please dont think i am ranting now! except when perry gets agro! On this occasion I just knew where he was coming from. But seriously chill mate this is in jest! I'm kiddin with ya! its ok!