The '93 Baricaster!

Here is my first custom which started as a 1993 USA Plus Strat and has been modified over the years.

The color was the limited Caribean Mist. The neck is a Warmoth Baritone 28 5/8" thin Flame Maple Neck with Ebony Fretboard. Bridge and Neck have DiMarzio Hotrails and in the Bridge is a Fender Lace Sensor. The Pickguard is a 1994 Custom Shop Special. Has a two point trem which I have backed to make it "hard tail" with some small strips of maple.

100_2183.JPG

100_2186.JPG

If I could change one thing it would be to find a custom Conversion Hard Tail bridge. I bought one for $50.00 but it only fit other models. I got a freind working on a special Plate at his work but the quality is yet to be seen. Only other thing I am not sure of is the head stock. I like the Flame Maple look but it doesn't seem to jive with the guitar. So a solid color of Black or Green to match the guitar or I have thourght of trying to duplicate the pickguard on the head stock.

Thoughts on this and anything else is definitely appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I thought about painting the headstock green to match the body.

The only problem is not sure from going to keep the neck on it or replace it with the original neck and then use the baritone neck on a different guitar.

Of course, then the whole idea of copying the pick guard would be out the window too

Thanks for the comments!