T. Rockfield ?

i got a set of humbuckers off ebay, T. Rockfield, is the brand name i guess, does anyone know anything about them ? i put one into an old yamaha guitar i fixed up, it doesn't sound to bad, but thats being played with a 10w amp, so you never really know.

and does anyone wanna talk about my guitar i'm maikng ? it's my first from scratch guitar and it's looking not to bad. it's flat grain maple, two pieces laminated. with a maple neck, and a blood wood fret board. right now i'm kinda scared making the body out of solid maple, it's super ass heavy.

oh, this is my first post, so be nice. i don't know how things work yet. so be nice.

Laterz

-Brent :D

The only way I know how is too open up a photobucket account and link it from there. The account is free and it holds quite a bit of pics, well worth your while if you plan on post numerous pics on this site or others. I just wanted to also mention that you can use any site like photobucket, thats just the one I went through.

Sorry I don't know any other way to do it, thats how I do it when I post pics. And I believe the address is photobucket.com, check it out, it doesn't take long at all to sign up and get it going and as I mentioned it's free and you can't beat free! Later. Jason

EDIT:Damn you Russ, you got to it before me! I wanted to help him first! Damn these slow ass rhythm hands! :D

Edited by jmrentis

I can play the "Don't Fear the Reaper" solo like nobody's business! :D

And even if I did have faster hands, it's not that that would make me post faster than you. The fact is that I keep it short and sweet is what gives me the advantage. You and your whole eloquent literacy BS! sheesh

peace,

russ

Edited by thegarehanman

Looks good! I'm glad you got the pic to work! Have you ever thought about doing some slight chambering to lighten the weight a bit? I don't know if you want to do that though because you would have to add a top or something to cover the chambers, but it would be a bit lighter that way. Cool post some more pics of the project as you go! Good luck! Later. Jason

i don't know what i'm going to do to deal with the weight, but i don't want to do anything to the top, i got it just the way i want it. i was thinking of doing something on the back side, any ideas ?

i hope it looks good, i spent almost a year thinking about building a guitar, and sketching out ideas. and thats the one that jumped out for me. i want to start my next one asap. wanted to get a nice piece of flame maple for the top, and some alder for the body, i think that should help with the weight a bit. and i have to say that bllod wood for a fret board is killer.