Wich Guitar Is Cooler

larry666

Wich guitar is Cooler  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Iron Maiden, but the graphic is a bit cheesy. Does it hold some significance to you? Because it doesn't correspond to any Iron Maiden album. I think it would be cool if you did it in front of a starburst, with darker colors, or maybe a close up of the chipmunk's? face.

I like Iron Maiden, but the graphic is a bit cheesy.  Does it hold some significance to you?  Because it doesn't correspond to any Iron Maiden album.  I think it would be cool if you did it in front of a starburst, with darker colors, or maybe a close up of the chipmunk's? face.

Its cheesy because I resized it its to little now but it will be ok when I print it for the guitar. And yes it has a significance to me because this was on the shirt that the IM bb made for the Quebec gig this year and it was my firt IM gig. And for the sunburst , I just don't know how to do it and I want it to be simple. And for the close up do you mean we just see the face? THx :D !

Well, if you want to get your ass kicked whenever you perform somewhere, then by all means feel free to paint either Option A or B... :D

Why would I get my ass kicked?? and I also have a Jackson Warrior MG that I mostly play whit. I would need to change the pick-up and the neck on the one im repainting because the Jay Turser one s*cks!!!

I Like "BEAVER" B) The Guitar That Is :D

But Really man If you like the Thing Go for It!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Quebecers not Canadian!!!      :D

Without starting a whole political debate, if one is a resident of Quebec, they are also residents of Canada ipso facto Quebecois are Canadians.

Cheers,

Jonathan

not to sound like a jackass or anything but most people from Quebec dont think of themselves as Canadians...they dont like being called Canadians from what i can tell :D

As for the graphic if i had to choose 2 i guess

Hughes

Polls indicate that they do see themselves as Quebeckers first, and Canadians second, but Canadians none the less. However, one can only aid the seperatists movement by agreeing and fostering this point of view.

This is my last comment on the subject, as politics has no place in guitars.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Quebecers not Canadian!!!      :D

Without starting a whole political debate, if one is a resident of Quebec, they are also residents of Canada ipso facto Quebecois are Canadians.

Cheers,

Jonathan

not to sound like a jackass or anything but most people from Quebec dont think of themselves as Canadians...they dont like being called Canadians from what i can tell B)

As for the graphic if i had to choose 2 i guess

Hughes

Your true!!!!

:D

:qc: hehe