Best Drum Machine

Nitefly SA

I am interested in getting a drum machine since i dont know a drummer and i know that everyone always gets into arguements about what best means. well here are my points of interest in this

the most drum loops (or create your own)

the most realistic drum sounds

a lot of types of drums

"i dont wanna have me pants pulled down over the price"(execute with british accent

I am interested in getting a drum machine since i dont know a drummer and i know that everyone always gets into arguements about what best means. well here are my points of interest in this

the most drum loops (or create your own)

the most realistic drum sounds

a lot of types of drums

"i dont wanna have me pants pulled down over the price"(execute with british accent

that would go well with a liverpool accent :D

There are lots of options, I have and used an Alesis SR-16 for a good amount of time. The sounds are good but not the highest sample rates by todays standards. Only reason I don't use mine anymore is the sounds in it are also in my DM5 that I trigger via midi kit. The advantages are it is truly stand alone, tap pads are dynamic and the drums can be tuned to taste. Great first drum machine for a non-computer dependent composer. Should be able to eBay one for around $80.

My 3 cents (I have a long dm history) :D