My Latest, Deacon 12 String

fishgiven

Yes, I am an infrequent Flyer and Yes, I don't wreak of heavy metal undertow or Death Metal Succor. Deep down it IS all about me and how I feel when I play my Customized Misunderstood Classic Ovation Solidbodies in a Praise and Worship Band!

Get over it! Its all about the love of instruments!

MWoody_85280_d12%2005%20s.jpg

My Deacon 12 string with lacqered body, Tung Oiled neck and a Flaming Koa Pickguard. Air Norton HB with lift switch and Blender.

MWoody_85298_d12%20new%2003.jpg

MWoody_59926_dk%20003.jpg

It was a six string Breadwinner until a Buddy at Ovation found a 25 year old unfinished neck for me to use!

Enjoy! I am!

I refinished a separate body and neck into a six string. I constructed the wood veneer pickguard and just recently added the twelve string neck and bridge.

The pickguards and truss Rod covers are a sort of specialty I have been playing with. Check out my gallery at www.ovationfanclub.com where I spend most of my adult life!

I done a few Vipers two Deacon 12s and currently waiting for the electronics on a Preacher Deluxe.

fishgiven, aka MWoody on the OFC

...Yes, I don't wreak of heavy metal undertow or Death Metal Succor...Get over it! Its all about the love of instruments!
:D Dude, switch to decaf - you've got nothing to apologize for! That's a gorgeous axe! There are a lot of us proto-metal guys who still have great respect for those Ovations, and Steve Klein has become world famous making his variation on that theme. :D