Prs Wins Appeal Against Gibson

I like both guitars... a lot... but the whole lawsuit was just a stupid attempt to control the whole singlecut market. Im glad prs can make singlecuts again, they are one of my favorite guitars, not that it makes a difference to me, I cant afford one :D

Well, I'm pretty sure it won't go for that price, considering I've seen 95%-100% ones going for around $500-$600 US.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WERE SO I CAN BUY ONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

The Tremonti SE go for about $449, a 10 Top single cut was at $3,500 before the lawsuit. If the lawsuit would had been approved, the price would haved increased a bit.

The price on the auction is ridiculous to say the least. But you will never get a PRS single cut or any PRS (not import) for less than $1500, and this is on the bolt one CE.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen any PRS for $500-600 that wasn't an import, but I've also seen CEs and Standards for much less than $1500, especially in the midwest. Not under $1100, but mostly under the $1500 mark.

There's a store I know I can always get a moon-inlay Custom 22 or 24 from for only $1600, and I'm not tellin' :D This was the same store that had Singlecuts, Tremontis, and Soapbars stockpiled for months after the original court order.

I really hope they bring back the original Soapbar SE, the double cutaway version just doesn't look as right.