Hollow Body Plan

Possum, why not ask all your questions in ONE of your dosen PRS threads. Starting a new thread for every question is really getting annoying bro  :D

sorry about that i forget things easily. did anyone bother looking at the drawing? Also this has nothing to do with the prs guitar im building. this is an entirely new project.

this is an entirely new project.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have actually started a project yet?

Maybe it's time to cool it on that "new topic" button, bud.

yes im working on several right now including the prs and,the semi hollow body. im planning a new project the complete hollowbody. you all to critical. all i wanted to know is if i should flatten the top out a little on the desigjn above.

That isn't a design, that's a curve and a rectangle. We're all 'too critical' because we've repeatedly asked you nicely to search first, and to stop posting a new thread every 30 seconds, and we're heartily sick of you ignoring us. I also suggested you actually try following through on a few of your projects - do one, finish it, then start another - then maybe folks will believe that the info you're asking for will actually be put to some use.

Just as an example, I've been a member here for 3 years, in that time I've started 7 new topics. You've been a member for 8 months, and started 67 new topics. Do you see the difference?