String Spacing At Nut?

Could'nt somebody with the stewmac string spacing ruler just scan it in their scanner and post it on here as a jpg. to help us poor people out?

Hell why not ? You also want copies of the 13 guitar set-up/repair videos I have, scans of all printed material (I even have a lot of it scanned already) ?

I paid dearly for that string spacing ruler. If my memory is correct, I took that tool in trade (along with some nut files) after I had bought a few of their other tools, which I had rushed-shipped (extra $$$), and then those tools failed my expectations.

If you were any more poor than me, you wouldn't be able to access the internet from your own home.

Guitar Repair : Work like a doctor, get paid like a starving artist.

Could'nt somebody with the stewmac string spacing ruler just scan it in their scanner and post it on here as a jpg. to help us poor people out?

Hell why not ? You also want copies of the 13 guitar set-up/repair videos I have, scans of all printed material (I even have a lot of it scanned already) ?

I paid dearly for that string spacing ruler. If my memory is correct, I took that tool in trade (along with some nut files) after I had bought a few of their other tools, which I had rushed-shipped (extra $$$), and then those tools failed my expectations.

If you were any more poor than me, you wouldn't be able to access the internet from your own home.

Guitar Repair : Work like a doctor, get paid like a starving artist.

No, Ive seen those.

And I live at the mission and access the internet at the library :D

Does anybody have these specs for a 1-3/4" nut? I don't want to buy the guage from stewmac.  :D

Go to MIMF.com, register (free), and search the library/template part of the library for a printable string spacing guage doodad in PDF format.

Thank you mattia, for the help and sparing me thw sarchasm :DB)