So, You Wanna Be A Touring Guitar Tech....

Kevan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny G is a machine :D

What I find funny is that a lot of the people who bag the some of the legitimate musicians mentioned here are also people who actually enjoy some of the crap that gets played on the radio. I'm not meaning to point the finger at anyone here (its more just other people ive met), and beleive me I have had my fair share of digs at celine dion and co., but really, how can anyone that is a fan of the crap on the radio seriously have a go at proper musicians and feel like its justified? B)

I don't mind Bryan Adams either :D

- Dan

What I find funny is that a lot of the people who bag the some of the legitimate musicians mentioned here are also people who actually enjoy some of the crap that gets played on the radio.  I'm not meaning to point the finger at anyone here (its more just other people ive met), and beleive me I have had my fair share of digs at celine dion and co., but really, how can anyone that is a fan of the crap on the radio seriously have a go at proper musicians and feel like its justified? :D

If anyone takes the last few pages of this thread as ANYTHING other than pure fun and humor, email me and I will explain it all to you.

In graphic detail.