Ibanez RG Neck pocket

Low E side from back of pocket to center of first is 5/16" from back of pocket to center of second is 2-3/8"

High E Side from back of pocket to center of first is 5/16" from back of pocket to center of second is 1-17/32"

Low E from edge of pocket to center of bridge side first hole is 7/16" and from Low E side to the second center on the bridge side it is 1-13/16"

Low E side to center of headstock side hole is 7/16" and from Low E side to center of second hole on headstock side is 1-5/8" (this is the offset hole).

those are the measurements brian gave me for the screw holes, he also sent me the measurements for the actuall all acces pocket, but i deleted that one :D maybe he'll post the pics here again though B)

oh ya, and steve has some other measurements in metric here, but still no actual profile of the curve unless u do it by eye

http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/body.htm

Edited by krazyderek

I was in need of this very same information a while ago. I didn't get any responses that lead me to a definitive answer. If you look at most of the strat designs available on the web / books, you'll see that the pocket depth for these is 5/8". I posted a question a while ago because I measured my RG and it looked like it was closer to 3/4" (without taking the neck off). Some people thought that was too deep so I looked at the jemsite blueprint and confirmed (at least against a JEM model) that 3/4" was pretty close. The pocket in the blueprint does show a slight angle but I don't know if this is the same for the RG's (sorry).

To sum it up, all I have found in my searching on this subject is the JEM pocket dimensions. I guess I will have to take my RG apart to find out what it really looks like. I know it's not much, but I hope this helped.

Dave