Help Me Paint!

Chartier

Alright, Hi everyone I am new here and I need you guy's help... I am planning on customizing my RG and for the moment it is Black, and I have no clue what color it is oging to be but I would love a custom design... like a kind of Demon trying to get out of my guitar... if I get the picture of the demon I want on my guitar and the color... I want a average price range for making it my self and the easiest way to do it. Links will be apreciated and I would use the pinned topic but I can't see pictures. Btw do I have to sand anything beforepainting

Edited by Chartier

Ok well... I want to make in my guitar a jem hand holder... a night blue metallica color... with a demon trying of guiting of of my guitar (like if you put a demon in plastic and tries to get out with his fingers and face... you dont see de body... and demon is naturally red lol a demon color and I want on my neck to make a night blue color pis Kevin Chartier on it.... and anyone can give me the easiest instruction or links... and how do I do inlays on my fret board. The decal would be the demon I will paint the rest...

Edited by Chartier

Ok well... I want to make in my guitar a jem hand holder... a night blue metallica color... with a demon trying of guiting of of my guitar (like if you put a demon in plastic and tries to get out with his fingers and face... you dont see de body... and demon is naturally red lol a demon color and I want on my neck to make a night blue color pis Kevin Chartier on it.... and anyone can give me the easiest instruction or links... and how do I do inlays on my fret board. The decal would be the demon I will paint the rest...

You do a good search on this board. Look for threads by Clavin

Alright guys Ill tell for the last time what I need for the moment. I want my guitar to be Dark Blue (Like Navy) Metallica colour. Then I want to have a really good looking demon coming out of my guitar like if his fingers and face are pushing into my wood to get out. First Question : Do I have to sand my guitar first? Second question : Wich paint do I use? Third question : How do I get the demon I want witouth paying a fortune? I am not colouring airbrush artist... would a decal look good? Thanks for the personne who answers all my question. Oh and by the way where can I find a link the leads me to a monkey grip Tutorial Maker?

Alright thanks, so heres what I'll do, take my guitar, sand it all of then use Rattle Cans (Night Blue Metallic) and then Ill look for a decal... is their a way that if I find a decal on the net I can put it on my guitar? then after the decal I will take everything off my headstock sand it, paint it with rattle cans use the Custom Logo TuT... btw how many time do I have to paint my body and head stock... like 4 times? is their is a Poor People Fade

by fade do you mean burst, dark around the edges and a smooth transition to a lighter center, 2 primer coats, sand smooth with fine grain, 2-5 color coats(personal preference) apply decal then many many many coats of clear around 20-25, wet sand with super fine sandpaper (1000-2500) between every 4 or 5 coats of clear

Edited by Nitefly SA