Eagle Battle

cSuttle

Very nice work. Very clean edges. SELL SELL SELL!!! :D

Thanks. I have finally designed a new Dragon cover that meets this standard. I went through a couple of designs that I liked, but they just didn't live up to this cover. I hope to complete the new Dragon this weekend. I'm also working on a wolf.

Very nice work. Very clean edges. SELL SELL SELL!!! :D

Thanks. I have finally designed a new Dragon cover that meets this standard. I went through a couple of designs that I liked, but they just didn't live up to this cover. I hope to complete the new Dragon this weekend. I'm also working on a wolf.

Both the Eagle and the Dragon seem made for a PRS. There's an obvious connection I can make there. What about the Wolf? Do you just like them or does PRS make a wolfie inspired model?

Both the Eagle and the Dragon seem made for a PRS. There's an obvious connection I can make there. What about the Wolf? Do you just like them or does PRS make a wolfie inspired model?

That's is a very good question and a good observation. PRS owners have money! And, they don't mind spending it. I like money. I have some. I want more :D I also have a very popular Viper model that is made for a PRS too. People with expensive guitars like to dress them up. And for some reason, Gibson owners just want a plastic cover that says "Gibson". It's just a good market for the types of covers I make. I have cover for PRSi that have just about everything you can think of on them. Check out my web-site and you'll see. I tried selling my covers in the Taylor market (another good add-on market) and they went over like a lead balloon. Oh well . . .

Also, the PRS cover is a very generic size and shape and can be retrofitted to a lot of different guitars from Ibenez to Warmoth.