Two New Tcover Design On Ebay Tonight

cSuttle

Wow looks good. The dragon is one of the best ones I've sene from you.

May I make one recomendation?

You might have more sales if you etched more detail after inlaying. you do a great job of inlaying the material but it looks just a bit bland without etching in details.

an example would be craig lavins wolf and moon inlay. link

You see what I'm talking about how it's much more impressive with that little bit of extra detail added like the fur on the wolf and the moon?

You mean like on this cover?

wolfcam.jpg

This is my cover design too. The new cover is just a different kind of art. The wolves are way off in the distance. Plus, there will be 25 of each of these designs made and each one with different materials choices. Many of those materials will be Abalam and that, as you may know, are not etchable materials because they chip up when you try.

So, there is no etching on this piece by choice.

Abalam and that, as you may know, are not etchable materials because they chip up when you try.

okay no I diddn't know that. I don't know anything about inlay I just know what looks good to me :D

Yep, and that's the really cool thing about guitars and inlay (and art in general for that matter) is there is always something for everyone. What rocks one persons world, another person will hate. And that's cool. Because if we all liked that same things what a boring place the world would be. Some guys do shell painting . . . and that's cool . . . some guys are etching masters . . . and that's cool . . . and some (like me) are more into graphic arts and have extended that to shell and stone. It's all good.

I also laugh at the guitar discussions about the "Best Body Shape". There is no such thing. Strats are good, BC Rich Warlocks are good, it's all what you are into. I don't own a strat and don't really like that design, but more power to the people that do. My two favorite guitars are a PRS and a custom that looks like a Music Man. And, I'm sure some people hate that. Which, is cool with me.

Actually, I appreciate your comments. Feedback is always a good thing and I thank you for taking the time to respond. You're absolutely right when you say "I just know what looks good to me". Keep rocking and keep posting.