My Recording

radrobgray

i recorded a song idea and i wanna know what you guys think. its just a scratch recording and my playing is a bit sloppy, but still youll get the idea. tell me what you think, constructive criticism is awsome.

http://www.myspace.com/warensemble666

i should be putting up 2 more recordings soon, one of which is a one of the tracks from the game Doom (the first level: hangar) the track rocks.

honestly i have never heard that band and last time i checked im not vanilla ice (i would confess intentional copying, *IF* that was what i did).

so i guess if you play

|-----12--------------12---------

|---------15p12---------15p12--

|-15b------------15b------------

|----------------------------------

its copying ever single rock guitarist in the universe and/or galaxy, so if youve ever played this your ripping off someone.

that riff is just playing 12 tones each 1 1/2 steps apart. it was actually inspired by a megadeth song "tornado of souls" but what ever.

I really like the time from :43 to 1:03. Not to keen on the rest of it. But thats just my opinion.

:D

I feel the same way. The playing before and after that section is impressive, though a little bit sloppy on some of the sweeps, but it's repetitive and not my thing. Still, I admire the technical skill it takes to play it at that speed.

GBT

i dont listen to shred stuff regularly but when i hear it i like it, i know how much work it takes to do it and i appreciate it

green day in my book is just another good charloette (sp?) in my opinion if you wear eyeliner and dont have breasts you should probably not have a record deal.