Buy Stuff For $100 & Get Free Gibbo

Stiffy

guitar10tl.jpgguitar29um.jpgguitar37sh.jpg

Free fake white Gibson Sg, Open Book HeadStock, Gibson Post War Decal,

40 year old guitar, nitro finish, replaced tuners, bushings and jack, locking leather strap.

To get free vintage beater axe when you buy for $100 If You buy 2 dd hot open coils, one hi output open coil drilled to fit beater bridge(dealer said 14k but not sure if it's that loud), 2 slanty cream pup rings, 1 lp wrap around bridge with metric posts, 1 gold floyd rose saddle, Cliff's Last Show(paid $20 for it at disc go round, very crappy bootleg), 10 DVDs: x-men, Me, Myself & Irene, lost in space, big momma's house, taxi driver, shock, the n.y. ripper, the watcher, the daughters of darkness and the crew.

It's 2 pieces for about $45 insured ship in lower 48.

$100+$45=$145

Edited by Stiffy

40 year old guitar, nitro finish, replaced tuners, bushings and jack, locking leather strap.

To get free vintage beater axe when you buy for $100 If You buy 2 dd hot open coils, one hi output open coil drilled to fit beater bridge(dealer said 14k but not sure if it's that loud), 2 slanty cream pup rings, 1 lp wrap around bridge with metric posts, 1 gold floyd rose saddle, Cliff's Last Show(paid $20 for it at disc go round, very crappy bootleg), 10 DVDs: x-men, Me, Myself & Irene, lost in space, big momma's house, taxi driver, shock, the n.y. ripper, the watcher, the daughters of darkness and the crew.

$100+$45=$145

Thats a nice SG< but again, are you just twisting words to sell the guitar? just say you want to sell the guitar...

$100+$45=$145

Thats a nice SG< but again, are you just twisting words to sell the guitar? just say you want to sell the guitar...

Nope! It is one of those buy this and get this for free deals! :D

• 2 weeks later...

is there anything wrong with the guitar? like missing parts, broken stuff... does it play well? i might be intrested

$90 + $30 shipping to the lower 48.

The whammy bar is missing so the springs under the bridge is disconnected.

I replaced the bushings, tuners and jack. The rest of the hardware is original.

It's playable, but it is a counterfiet going for dirt cheap so don't expect it to be some really awsome axe.

Includes Locking Leather Strap and a Screaming Metal Pup drilled to fit in bridge for metalize option! :D

0052.jpg

0086.jpg

40 year old guitar, nitro finish, open book headstock, gibson postwar decal. Locking Leather Strap, One Screaming Metal Open Coil Humpbucker drilled to fit in guitar pickguard for metalize option. $90 + $30 shipping and insurance. $120 total. I will take paypal or postal money order via certified mail. Lower 48 only.

Edited by Stiffy

is there anything wrong with the guitar? like missing parts, broken stuff... does it play well? i might be intrested

It's playable, but it is a counterfiet going for dirt cheap so don't expect it to be some really awsome axe.

Includes Locking Leather Strap and a Screaming Metal Pup drilled to fit in bridge for metalize option! :D

0052.jpg

0086.jpg

40 year old guitar, nitro finish, open book headstock, gibson postwar decal. Locking Leather Strap, One Screaming Metal Open Coil Humpbucker drilled to fit in guitar pickguard for metalize option. $90 + $30 shipping and insurance. $120 total. I will take paypal or postal money order via certified mail. Lower 48 only.

im gonna try to sell my guitar to buy it because im really intrested. but if i cant sell it would you do a trade? i have a peavey t-15... pics are here Geetar

0052.jpg

0086.jpg

im gonna try to sell my guitar to buy it because im really intrested. but if i cant sell it would you do a trade? i have a peavey t-15... pics are here Geetar

Thats a very nice axe. If I can't sell it by next week and you live int the lower 48 we could trade. Some guy called yesterday about the guitar.

Edited by Stiffy