Anyone Good With Cad

Hey, I've got a favor to ask anyone that has some CAD experiance and time to blow. If I were to give you a picture of a sketch of a body and tell you the dimensions, mark where the brdge placement is, and give neck measurements etc. Do you think you could draw up a quick 2D CAD rendering of it, cause I'm on a MAC and it's hard to find good software for no $$ for it, and even demos. Plus I SUCK at CAD.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey, I've got a favor to ask anyone that has some CAD experiance and time to blow. If I were to give you a picture of a sketch of a body and tell you the dimensions, mark where the brdge placement is, and give neck measurements etc. Do you think you could draw up a quick 2D CAD rendering of it, cause I'm on a MAC and it's hard to find good software for no $$ for it, and even demos. Plus I SUCK at CAD.

Thanks,

Chris

Me. :D

Thanks,

Chris

Ill give it a go :D