Your Opinions Please

The single cuts are very good. I don't care for the Yamaha although the finish on that one is good. The SG is a shocker.Sorry SG's should not be pretty, no flame ,no quilt just good mahogany . Red brown or faded and maybe black is ok. The butterfly is sus not to sure on that. The super strat could be quite good. You did ask!!

Back to the single cuts - very good .

what a range of styles!

so many guitars left unfinished! i cant bear it!

love that SG, seems a shame to have the neck pickup empty though! if you werent putting a second pickup in, what about a fancy bit of inlay or something? maybe a removeable feature?

did you make the LP double cutaway as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Dude,

How many of those did you cut with your cnc?

Thanks for the opinons folks,still learning.Most everything was done by hand except one of the Pauls.The red sg was the one that caused me problems through the build.I ended up putting the truss rod in the wrong way ,so when I went to steam the neck off the joint for the book match top started to seperate so I added a rosewood strip,then the fret board which was ebony got all messed up so I changed it for a maple one from some stalk I had,mind you that build was about four years ago.Ya it,s ugly but man does it sound nice.The tele is finished and has a trem on it and it sounds real nice.I,ll post some pics soon of all of them finished,been too busy with rebuilding my cnc machine.Soon though I,ll be able to pump out neck,tops,backs of all types of guitars.Whole lot of fun I think,learning takes time and everyones learning curve is different.Thanks agian for your opinions and if anyone needs anything CNC,ed let me know and I,ll see what I can do,cheers.