Need Dobro Kit Plans

Hi,

I purchased a dobro kit from ebay but need plans for attaching neck to the body. Stewmac had plans for theirs but are different then my kit. Any information or direction would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave

What kit is it? square or round neck? Who makes it? a little more info might help .

Try this site and see if you can find something that will help.

http://www.folkofthewood.com/page671.htm

MK

The Kit has no name could be homemade. The neck is round. The body is is already made. My concern is the neck. I do not think it is a bolt on as it has a square rod attached to it that fits inside the guitar body. I am trying to figure out how to attach the neck. Perhaps it gets glued along the inside back wall of the body??

I just need to know how to attach and what type of glue to use. I could post pics if that helps?

Thanks

Pics would help alot. From what you are saying that sounds like the truss rod in the neck that goes into the body, but pictures would make it much clearer. Have you tried contacting the seller for instructions? That would be the best place to look.

george