Help Decide This Guitars Hardware/finish Fate!

mailman

help!  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sentinel2kj.gif

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...opic=21319&st=0

okay for those of you not familiar with this long waited project, this is it

now the poll...

i cant decide between my originally planned stripe top, the laters thought about Mirror Ball top like Paul Stanley, or a new "Black Mirror" top

the first looks like THIS

the second would be like this. i'd rather go with a "real" broken glass look than the "pretty" one KISS uses

the third is a black mirror. i talked to the guy at kamn guitars and he said he is working something out to maybe make this possible. it would pretty much be black broken glass, cool eh?

so between these 3 options, which hardware to use? gold means gold trem, gold knobs, gold fretwire

rest is pretty basic

which top to use?

all help and input greatly appreciated!

and to answer your rpobable question:

doug and I are commencing on this in a week or two. we are finalizing the specs now and this is something ive been stuck on so i'm leaving it up to you guys!

Forgive me, but I'm an English teacher and can't help myself:

Unless you've made an intentional misspelling for a particular reason (and I can't imagine what that reason might be, to be honest!) it should be:

Sentinel

Just wouldn't want you to make a headstock or whatnot with the name on it, only to have someone tell you LATER that you've spelled it incorrectly. :D

Greg