Pre-cut Vine Inlays

Hola. I've been thinking about getting this inlay/fingerboard combo for a jem style neck-Tree of Life Inlay The fingerboard is slotted for fret wire and is already cut to fit the inlay. And the inlay is also pre-cut.

My question: is the inlay in separate pieces, or is it one large solid piece? If it is one piece will this fill the slots for the frets. I don't want to have to put in the inlays and then re-cut the slots.

If anyone has used these items, I would be grateful for any comments. :D Thanks.

Edited by shredgtrfan

The inlay is made by several pieces. It's thick about 3 mm. I used it on my JEM project. Sorry I lost the pix so my tread doesn't show them anymore. BTW it's really close to the original.

The stem is made from 2 pieces, then you have to cut it for fretting.

Gian

Thanks for the help guys. :D Looks like I'll have to buy the right saw to slot the frets, but hopefully I can still make it work. :D

Sorry guys, but I have one more question. :D I was looking at that site again, and I thought that the fingerboards were pre-slotted. But it only says they are cut for the inlay. The picture shows that it is also slotted, but is it? Just double checking....I wanted it to be pre-slotted so I can see where to cut when I re-slot. This may be a dumb question after what I previously wrote, but is it cut for both the inlay and the slots? Sorry for adding this at the end....and thanks again. :D