Guitarx.com.au

Hasa

I was checking out ebay (australian site) and I came across this web based company that appeared to have some good guitars at a decent price, so I checked out their homepage and from the looks of it, it doesn't seem possible for them to be able to sell these guitars for so cheap. It's especially strange because their feedback (of over 130 responses) is 100% positive. If these are cheapo low quality guitars, have I missed something? :D

I need/want a new guitar and because year 12 exams are coming up soon, and my samick of 5 years that I got second hand has decided to be difficult and it's going to be too long before I have the chance to finish the guitar I'm working on.

Would I be completely wasting my money on something that's most probably a lemon, or do you think that they're good for something to play on and then use for modding/refinish or something like that?

I can afford a few hundred dollars, but at the same time, I had to quit my job because of school/study commitments.

Either way, opinions would be helpful...

http://www.guitarx.com.au/information.php?...6a8d0&info_id=4

Thats where they try to explain why they are cheap.

and they say:

14 Day No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee

If you are not satisfied with an item for any reason, you may return it to us, at your expense, within 14 days of receipt of goods for a refund of the full purchase price. Returned goods must be in original condition and include all boxes, manuals, accessories, etc. Shipping/handling costs are not refundable under any circumstances.

I would guess that they are genuine.

I would avoid the ones with floyd roses, as I have had noting except bad experiences with cheap floyd roses.

The product demo on the sunburst LP made me smile, when the guy is playing the first 4 songs I ever learnt to play

I would avoid the ones with floyd roses, as I have had noting except bad experiences with cheap floyd roses.

Thanks for the advice. I was particularly interested/concerned about the quality of the hardware... still could be good to get experience upgrading/modifying though.

Sucks to live in Australia sometimes. Those Xaviere guitars look pretty good, but $125 is a fair bit to pay for shipping in what I can only guess to be USD.

Thanks for the advice. I was particularly interested/concerned about the quality of the hardware... still could be good to get experience upgrading/modifying though.

Sucks to live in Australia sometimes. Those Xaviere guitars look pretty good, but $125 is a fair bit to pay for shipping in what I can only guess to be USD.

You could always give your current axe a makeover?