What Is This And Where To Buy

hi all. i dont know exactly what this bridge is called, and ive searched every parts place i know of. if you know what its called, please tell me. and if you know where to get it, please tell me that also (but only if you know for a fact i can get it there, not just if you think). i know, i feel dumb........ :D

this.

thanks.

edited due to stupidity (on my part) :D

Edited by dash

that's just...........really hard to see? :D (either that or this whole getting old thing is kicking my butt again)

As a stab at it, I see you might mean a tuneomatic with a V shaped plate.

If this is the brige:

http://www.ronnynorth.com/flying%20v%20shoot.jpg

then the first shiny piece is a tune-o-matic bridge piece:

Here!

The Golden V...is just that...a gold colored metal V. The string go through the body and have ferrules on the other side, and the V just replaces top mounted ferrules that are traditionally used. I don't know of anywhere to buy one of these, but you could try any gibson parts retailer.

hi all. i dont know exactly what this bridge is called, and ive searched every parts place i know of. if you know what its called, please tell me. and if you know where to get it, please tell me that also (but only if you know for a fact i can get it there, not just if you think). i know, i feel dumb........ :D

this.

thanks.

that appears to be a dean flying v..could be their re-issure. that silver looking v is just a piece of metal with holes through it for a string through the body system. i don't remember what the bridge is exactly but i have one at the shop and if you like i'll check in the morning when i go to work.

yeah, sorry for the bad pic. but the metal v is what i ment.

this.

thanks.

if you like i'll check in the morning when i go to work.

that would be great. thanks maybe even even sell it lol :D

I had posted a thread a while back asking where to buy those, and someone had replied - I think WD music had them? I'll see if I can't dig them up.

(Of course, now I'm thinking I want to make a V with a Tele setup.)

EDIT: Found the old post, yeah, WD Music has them: http://www.wdmusic.com/flying_v_tailpiece_..._24555_prd1.htm