2 Basses

looks pretty cool but you need to sort out posting your pictures here if you want people to take an interest.

I suggest you get over to photobucket.com or somewhere similar and set up an account (its free). Uploading pictues to photobucket is no harder than uploading them to myspace. Photobucket then provides you with the code for posting an image or a link here which you can copy and paste into your message!

Thats better, You can use the code photobucket provides for you. To link to an individual picture you need to copy the text from the url box underneath the picture. If you use the button thats the earth with a peice of chain (when writing your post) it will ask you for an url (copied from photobucket) and then it will ask you for a name for the link (whatever you want). That looks like this:

low end fuzz's bass

to put a pictue into a post you copy the text from the img box below the picture in photobucket.

it comes up like this

IMG_0202-1.jpg

I still dont know how to do clickable thumbnails though..

Its worth having a picture show with in your post because a lot of people just skim through them quickly and wont bother following any links unless you give them a teaser. Just remember that you can only have one picture per post, the rest can be links.

The basses are very nice so people need to see them.

If you make a mistake at any point you can always edit your post afterwards. You should probably practice by trying to post a picture one of the other basses and links to the rest.

Can you tell i work as a teacher during the day :D

To try and clarify the image posting, click once on the "Img" area located a few spaces below your picture in your photobucket album. If it highlights all the text, you did it right. All you have to do is right click the highlighted area and click "Copy". When typing your post, all you have to do is right click in the box area where your text goes when you type and click on paste.

To do clickable thumbnails, is a bit more tricky. Right click on any of your images in your photoalbum before you have them full size. Click on "Copy Image Location". This will copy the image location of the thumbnail version (the smaller photo in this case). Paste it into your post, like so.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/lowe...th_IMG_0204.jpg

And you will see it's just text, to turn this into an image, highlight it and click on the little tree icon (located below the size option) OR tag it like so..

" in img so it wouldn

%7Boption%7Dhttp://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/lowendfuzz/th_IMG_0204.jpg' alt='th_IMG_0204.jpg'>

Now, to turn it into a clickable thumbnail, go to the LARGER picture. Do the same thing as before, right click on it and "Copy Image Location". This part is a little tricky. Highlight the correct thumbnail image text you just entered to make the little picture, and click on the tiny earth icon (Located below the dropdown size option). Paste the LARGER picture into this box, and hit OK and it will now be a clickable thumbnail!

th_IMG_0204.jpg

If you mess up and see a bunch of text, more than likely you're doing everything correct except you left a space in the code. Make sure it's all one line of text, or else it wont work! Also, I'm not sure if this applies towards Internet Explorer users, I use Firefox as my web browser. If this doesn't work for Internet Explorer, let me know! Also, if you need anymore help, feel free to PM me!

Awesome basses by the way, I really like the bloodwood body. The color contrast is amazing!

:DB):D

And the guitars arent so bad either :D

Theres an easier way to do the thumbnails BTW;

In photobucket, tick the boxes under the photos you want to turn into clickable thumbnails, then go to the bottom of the page and click "Generate HTML and IMG code"- and it creates the codes for you to copy and paste into the forum.

To do clickable thumbnails, is a bit more tricky.

Naw. Just check off the photos you want clickable.

Go to the bottom of the page --there's a pull down menu there. Choose the 'Generate html ' option.

That's it --you'll get all kinds of different image posting options.

Thanks! This is how I learned how to turn images into thumbnails a long time ago. Glad to see they're making coding a hell of a lot easier.