Hey,

Thanks to all of you who have welcomed me aboard! I'm looking forward to planning out my first build. I'd like to do something along the lines of a neck through version of a fender robben ford, I think these are one of the coolest looking guitars out. I'm not trying to save money by building my own own guitar, I just like the idea of building stuff myself and I think a guitar will still be cheaper than my last project which was a resto on a car that cost me 15g and 3 years. The only reason I got out of it as cheap as I did was that I did everything myself. Anyway, enough about all that, stay tuned for my updates on plans and so forth coz I really will appreciate input. If there's any other Aussies (pronounced "ozzies" for my american friends B) ) out there, I'd like to talk to someone about local quality timber supplies. I found a good luthiers supply in sydney that has good bits and services like pre slotted finger boards, so that will definately help for my first one.

Take it easy boys and girls

:D

Why does think flag not wave? we may not have rain but we have wind :D