Rg7620 (7 String Japanese Floyd Model)

Canuck Brian

Hey everyone,

I'm parting out my 7 string Ibanez 7620. It has a black body with the post inserts still in the guitar. No pickups or hardware otherwise.

I have the neck avialable with the floyd nut still installed. No tuners.

Both are in good shape with the usual wear on the frets from a few years of playing. Body has several nicks in it from gigging, traveling etc.....

I'm looking for trades on parts or wood.

7 String parts - bridges, pickups, locking nut (screw into the neck from teh top, not behind like Ibanez's)

6 string parts - bridges, pickups

Abalone similar inlay material.

Cash offers also nice. :D

Buyer pays da shipping and pics will be available this weekend.

Edited by Canuck Brian

Originally i was going to use the lo-pro edge 7 (thought i'd say it's not a TRS), but I'm seriously kinda done with Floyds. I looked at my two floyd equipped Ibanez's and wondered when the last time was that I actually used the bar.

So if you want the trem, i'll make it available. Throw out an offer and we'll see what we can do.

If you could do a refinish on the top of it, put a quilted maple veneer on it with trans blue, and I send you a fretboard for you to install on it, I would buy it for a good price =]

I have a ton of guitar parts, lots of 6 string necks/pickups and such, random stuff.. if you were interested

Edited by NickCormier

If you could do a refinish on the top of it, put a quilted maple veneer on it with trans blue, and I send you a fretboard for you to install on it, I would buy it for a good price =]

I have a ton of guitar parts, lots of 6 string necks/pickups and such, random stuff.. if you were interested

Sorry man, i'm really not up to refinishing this thing.

You could take it and refinish it! :D