Very Quick Questions On Material Tops

Hi everyone,

I read Brians awsome tutorial on how to use material tops, now I am very confident in doing this because I worked in automotive custom interiors in which we wrapped everything in leather. The question I have is, do you brush the sandable clear right over the fabric and underneath the edges? Also is there clear suitable for the neck itself? I have painted the neck (it's neck through body and makes it tough) and has no clear on it yet. Thanks for all your help!! Joe M

I used titebond II to glue the fabric down, and then the sealer, top and bottom. I wouldn't use a bristle brush again as the lines left by the brush were a bit extreme and took a bit more sanding to get it nice and flat. Also, after I trimmed the edges, I recoat the body again with the sealer and feathered the sides too. Cant help you with the neck question.

I used titebond II to glue the fabric down, and then the sealer, top and bottom. I wouldn't use a bristle brush again as the lines left by the brush were a bit extreme and took a bit more sanding to get it nice and flat. Also, after I trimmed the edges, I recoat the body again with the sealer and feathered the sides too. Cant help you with the neck question.

Thanks for answering, I was wondering though...Can I use a spray clear and which can I use, also what sealer did you use when you brushed? Thanks! Joe