My New Guitar!

• 1 month later...

Looks good! It's really an addictive hobby and is available to most people. Even if you don't have much cash you can find a way to even just trick out your other guitars.

I'm always a sucker for natural finishes, don't like it much to see nice wood get painted. One thing you might want to do a little tiding up on is the nut. I assume you filed the slots for the action and now they sit a bit far down in the slot. Might want to find some info on that and shape it up a bit. Deep nut slots, lol funny title Anyhow great stuff, looks good and best wishes on finishing up. Can't wait to see what your next one looks like. J

• 1 month later...
hey just wondering were you bought the neck and body from

you may have already told me and sorry if you have but they look very...........not standard

hey.. your post slipped me by; sorry! - i bought the body and neck off a chap on ebay.... i think hemay have bought it originally from woodycustom though.

BTW Its playing like a dream... ive got some songs that will be finished soon.. i will post links soon.