Ace Hardware Rocks

unclej

a few weeks ago my little cordless drill that i use at the store all the time gave up the ghost. i went to ace the next morning prepared to buy a makita or something of that nature but found that they had a house brand 17.5v keyless chuck cordless for $29.95. bought it..love it.

a few days later the hook and loop pad on my random orbital sander disentegrated so i bought the same brand as the cordless..again $29.95 and it's great..in fact it's almost too aggressive for some of the smaller things that i make.

yesterday i walked into ace and found a one day special..a dremel type rotary tool made by the same company as the sander and drill with a few basic things with it..sanding drum, buffing pad, cutoff wheel etc. the price? a whoppin' big $9.99 and when i paid for it they gave me a rebate card. the rebate was $9.99. basically a free variable speed rotary tool.

the point of this thread? don't have a clue. maybe just braggin' about my shopping prowress. :D