SRV relic

I was thinking about relicing a strat in the SRV no.1 style, but I have a few questions first to determine whether I will try this out or not.

1. Are any modifications needed to install a left-handed tremolo onto a guitar routed for a right-handed one?

2. Has anybody got good pictures of the back of his guitar? I can only find the front.

3. Does anybody know where to find a "custom" sticker, as seen on his guitar. Coen instructed me to check truck stops for the letters.

Any more help would be great!

Aaron

You could try a print shop for the letters like a Kinkos or something similar. I know they sell adhesive sheets and they could probably just print the lettes the exact size you want. I bought sme plain adhesive paper for my RC car but sold it before I had a chance to try it out. Just might be worth a shot though. :D

Never saw Stevie without his trademark hat...he looks like a punker :D Kool pic and nice shot of the Strat's back...that's what I call mojo. Can't tell from the pic, but you'll need to open up the other side of the "T" for the trem handle part of the bridge on the bottom as well as the top. Just duplicate the opposite of the factory route on the other side and it will work...I'm almost sure you'll have a 'hole' where the original trem route on top was though. Good luck.

No...don't have corel draw...why?

I could send you a corel drawing.....

On a right handed trem, the trem rout is extended on the high E-string side of the body because the tremolo arm needs some room too....

If you'd mirror that to a leftie trem on a right handed body, you'd need the same space on the low-E side of the guitar.

No...don't have corel draw...why?

I could send you a corel drawing.....

On a right handed trem, the trem rout is extended on the high E-string side of the body because the tremolo arm needs some room too....

If you'd mirror that to a leftie trem on a right handed body, you'd need the same space on the low-E side of the guitar.

oh, no its allright, I have a template for strat style trems. I could just flip it over for lefty right?