Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Hello all,

My name is KD Williams and I am from Everett, WA. I have been designing and building guitars since 2001 while I was still in highschool. I spent most of last year working at Warmoth Guitar Parts in Puyallup, until I moved up north to Everett this summer.

I recently found this board and figured two forums (I'm also a member of MIMF) on building are better than one -- Escpecially since I will be looking for people to look over an outline and rough draft for a final project for a writing course I am in at my local community college.

Looking forward to many posts,

~KD Williams

Everett, WA

Welcome to PG. :D

How did you like your time at Warmoth? Did you learn a lot?

Do you know about Tommy Rosamond's shop (USA Custom Guitars) up in Puyallup? He used to work at Warmoth as well.

Yeah I know of it... Warmoth was good to me but I had to move North... and actually USA Custom Guitars is in Tacoma... but Yeah I learned a lot; I worked primarily in the fret shop but I also jumped around the shop to where we needed me too... so I've got quite a bit of fretting experience....

:D

Hello all,

My name is KD Williams and I am from Everett, WA. I have been designing and building guitars since 2001 while I was still in highschool. I spent most of last year working at Warmoth Guitar Parts in Puyallup, until I moved up north to Everett this summer.

I recently found this board and figured two forums (I'm also a member of MIMF) on building are better than one -- Escpecially since I will be looking for people to look over an outline and rough draft for a final project for a writing course I am in at my local community college.

~KD Williams

Everett, WA

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your builds!

Regards,

Rob

Hello all,

~KD Williams

Everett, WA

Hi KD,

I have bought a few awesome necks from Warmouth. One is a full-scallop I have on my personal guitar; I love it for blues!

I envy the Warmouth learning experience. I am a newbie as well and look forward to posting some pictures of some of my builds - once I figure out how to do that. Look forward to chatting with you.

Edited by exoticguitars