Wiring Help.

Jaam

Could someone draw up a schematic for a single humbucker and a single singlecoil, where both pickups have separate volumes and the switch positions would be 1) 1 humbucker coil, 2) both humbucker coils 3)humbucker + single 4)single only 5) No pickups. Order isn't important. I don't know if it's even possible but if it is, help would be appreciated.

Not sure if its much help bt go 2 www.seymourduncan.com and look at the wiring options. Mite help you.

I am also looking for help wiring my guitar. Could some1 draw me a diagram to help me wire my pickups.

They are all seymour Duncan.

The order is Neck - Svr-1 Vintage rails (Stack)

Middle - Ssl-1 Vintage Staggered (s-coil)

Brigde - Stk-S2 Hot Stack (Stack)

The Basic wiring for 1 volume, 2 tones and a 5-way would be sufficient ie. swith in position 1- Neck pickup.....Switch in position 2- neck and middle..... middle position- Just middle pick-up.....4th position - middle and bridge.....and 5th position- bridge only.

Thanks for any help.

Sounds like standard strat to me. You guys in need of diagrams may want to get a copy of Brosnac's book Guitar Electronics for Musicians. You can get it on amazon or Stew Mac. He covers a lot of stuff in it. Schatten's Book of Standard Guitar Wiring diagrams is another good book, which you can get at stew mac. If I get a chance I'll see if there's is something close to what Jaam needs. I'll try to do it this evening; otherwise over the weekend.

I might be blind but I found nothing helpful on that site. Thanks for the effort though.

The whole problem of this wiring is having the two volumes before the switch and being able to tap the humbucker with the same switch. I thought that diagram that I whipped up would work but after looking at it for a while and comparing it to other diagrams there seem to be some grounding issues and I'm still unsure if the switch will work the way that I want.

Edited by Jaam