Going Back To The Md Mafia!

Well as of no later then Sep 30 I should be back in MD. Not by choice (well sorta...) I tried to get Germany to do my last re-enlistment before I have to sign one more time to finish my 20 and it was denied, I had a few choices, Ft Polk, Alaska, Korea and Detrick in MD. I would had loved to go back to Korea but me and the wife are getting back together and it wouldn't be healthy for the marriage so we decided to go to MD. She liked it there and me too, the only draw back is that it is twice if not more expensive than here in TX and we will be on the same salary.

But if things go well in the next 3 yrs I might get out and go work at the NSA side or at many of the civilian contractors in the area.

Well, atleast I hear that the wood shop in detrick is better than the one in TX and cheaper too!!!

Nice! We should hang when you get here then. Granted, I haven't hung with any of the other MD Maffia guys from PG yet after being in the area for almost a year now... but I am big in with the OLF's MD/VA contingent types. I should really look up erikbojerik since I pass Gath. every Friday on my way to go build acoustics. I don't know how far up in MD detrick is, but there are some great places if you're in the DC/MD/VA boarder area. MD's got "Hardwood" and "Sticks" plus a couple others I've heard of but not yet visited, and then right across in VA is my favorite lumber yard of all, Vienna Hardwoods, it's a little messy, but the wide variety of species and prices are unbeatable.

Chris

Well we'll keep the lights on for you! B)

I'm in Frederick a lot, many of the kids soccer happens there. I was going to say I've flown over Detrick many times but actually I've AVOIDED flying over it many times. Taking off from runway 30 at FDK goes right directly at it and I have to turn out before someone shoots at me! :D

:D

Edited by Gorecki