Opinions On Body Design Needed

I am pretty close to making some sawdust on my second build, which will be a Tele style guitar, but I am still toying around with the final shape. I want the basic style of a Telecaster, but still something different. So far these are the two designs that I am leaning towards, and wanted to get some opinions. If anyone has any ideas that would help either of them look a little better, but still capture the basic idea, please post them.

EDIT: I have updated from the first two. I agree that having an upper horn looks kind of odd and started to make it look more like a Strat, which I didn't want. So I decided to keep it with the standard Tele upper horn. I added a rounded and extended rear portion similar to a Satch. Which I think looks pretty nice on it. The links are for the original and then the rounded with all of the hardware and the neck on it.

Original

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/ihocky2/original.jpg

Rounded

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/ihocky2/modified.jpg

Bodies Side by Side

Bodyoptions-2.jpg

Edited by ihocky2

The second pic is more of a departure from the tele design than the first. If you were going the second route, you might want to consider altering the body shape a bit to fit the two horns better. You've already got the sharper lower horn (a bit too sharp, IMO), why not try rounding the butt more to match, like an RG or soloist. I think the rounded upper horn might actually work better with a butt like the Satch model. A little rounded, the top/arm rest area tilted towards the right a bit, kinda like a Fender jazz bass.

Do you plan on hollowing out some of it? I'm guessing because of the upper bout inlay or cutout design. That may matter to your design as the larger bout may give more of the semi-hollow sound. Any comments on this by you guys?

#2 gets my vote