Jump to content

Marshall Vs102r Help


Recommended Posts

I recently came across a good deal on a Marshall Valvestate VS102R amp. However , there is a cable that is shorting out on me. It is the cable that connects from the output jack (standard 1/4" jack ) to the main speakers. Does anybody have any idea where I can get an original replacement or equivilant part for this? I have a picture of the back of the amp and cable, but I can't put it on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...