Well, after a one year in Ft Hood TX, I decided that for the benefit of my sanity and my family I needed a change of place, so I choose to come to Ft Detrick, MD. I guess I'm back in the mafia, but I haven't seen The Godfather, Drak in a while! Well, I hope to be back to building in a few months, there is a woodshop here but I haven't seen it yet. I got my gold strat that I got dissappointed with it when the paint got all messed up in the way to and back from Korea, so I started to strip it, but I'm still thinking about making a new body for it.

Until more updates, I'm kinda busy with all the freaking SPAM that is invading the site...

Well, after a one year in Ft Hood TX, I decided that for the benefit of my sanity and my family I needed a change of place, so I choose to come to Ft Detrick, MD. I guess I'm back in the mafia, but I haven't seen The Godfather, Drak in a while! Well, I hope to be back to building in a few months, there is a woodshop here but I haven't seen it yet. I got my gold strat that I got dissappointed with it when the paint got all messed up in the way to and back from Korea, so I started to strip it, but I'm still thinking about making a new body for it.

Until more updates, I'm kinda busy with all the freaking SPAM that is invading the site...

Dm Deserter!!!! Leaving TX thats BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL:))

Good Luck and Gods speed Maiden

Sincerely,

MIke

Thanks Erik and Mike, Just got the house Saturday, and got my internet connected today. The house sucks, but it is paid be the Army, so not much to complain. I got no garage this time, and the storage is about 3x10. Still havent being to the wood shop to see it, but I guess I will swing by it tomorrow.