White Hardware

Hey all, I love the information on this site. I've been a member for a few months, this is my first post.

I've got a red guitar with black everything else. I was wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to find white tuners and a white locking trem/nut. The bridge I have is an Ibanez Edge III, so I'd prefer to put another one of those back in, but I really just want to know if anyone out there makes hardware in colors other than black, chrome, and gold.

Any ideas?

I want a bad ass candy cane guitar. :D

I'd talk disassemble the bridge and what not (you don't want to do this to the saddles, and you really only want the casings of the tuners done, you don't want things getting in the gears) and see about getting it powder-coated. A small piece like a bridge, and a common colour like white, many shops may be willing to just toss it in at the end of run, finish up the gun on it. I have a friend who works at a bike shop and he's taken small things in for me to get powder coated when they bring frames in to their guy that does that stuff. Bike shops that do custom work may be able to do it for you, or hook you up with someone that does their work, and there should be places listed in the phone book that will do this stuff for you locally, although if the bridge is already chrome plated or something you may have to have that stripped.

does this mean someone was watching madonna at Live Earth. I noticed her guitarist had a completely white LP - hardware and all!!

Negative. The only place I've seen white hardware is on Buckethead's guitar. I just realized that white on red would look awesome.