Aussie >> Flame, Quilt, Curly, And Spalted Maples

rhoads56

Flame, Quilt, Curly, and Spalted too!!

Please note: I will only ship within Aust, NZ, or surrounding close countries. If you want numerous (5+) sets, i'll consider the UK etc, but the postage will probably kill you.

I sorted out my maple stash last week, and worked out what i need, and what i dont. Ive got a couple year waiting list, and all those clients have timber reserved, plus i have enough unreserved maple to please any new clients that sign on for at least a couple more years.

I figured i may as well let some of this timber go to a new home, because i know how hard it is to source in Australia, and quite frankly, i dont see myself needing any more maple for at least four years. I know i'll regret saying that! But, i have more coming (sigh), so i kinda do need to move this stuff on.

Its all dry, and ready to use. Its all been stickered, waxed/latex ends, and wrapped in plastic film to prevent stress from sudden climate change. Both faces of each board are sanded. All boards were considered dry prior to bookmatching. You will need to machine/plane the bookmatch join.

http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/wood/

Prices are in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. Discounts for multiple boards, just mention you are a PG member when ordering.

Please give it time to load, there are a few pictures. Click on the thumbnail image for a larger picture.

If you have any queries, please post here, email or call. The details are on the page.

• 1 year later...

Ormsby...

I know this thread is REALLY old and you probably wont see this...

But on your website when I buy 3 sets and get one free do I need to pay for the extra postage?

And will the extra postage only be $4 if its under 10mm thick

Will the postage in Australia be $22 + $4 + $4 if I buy 4 sets (one free)

Does that $22 pay for two sets (eg. one curly maple and one spalted)

• 4 weeks later...