Peruivian Walnut Neck Blanks

killemall8

by the end of the week, i will have about 9 peruivian walnut neck blanks, great looking wood. smooth planed to 3/4 inches, perfect for bolt on or set necks. this is great looking and sounding wood, so let me know if anyone is interested. any desired lenghth if you want, but most will be cut to 28", wich is long enough for even the long headstock guitars. thanks for looking!

Will you have pics??

Thanks,

Steve.

i just got it in today. great looking wood. has some purple accents. i will post a pic in a minute, but i can assure you, you wont like the pic, its nitetime here, and my camera sucks unless there is plenty of natural light. let me know if your still interested.

EDIT: stupid camera! it looks so bad at night! looks horrible. not worth posting, but o well. this is a sample of the stock i have. will get better pics tomarrow.

DCAM0011.jpg

Edited by killemall8

• 1 month later...
by the end of the week, i will have about 9 peruivian walnut neck blanks, great looking wood. smooth planed to 3/4 inches, perfect for bolt on or set necks. this is great looking and sounding wood, so let me know if anyone is interested. any desired lenghth if you want, but most will be cut to 28", wich is long enough for even the long headstock guitars. thanks for looking!

Price?

Price?

hi, depends on how wide you want them. let me know, i will get back to you asap.

Price?

hi, depends on how wide you want them. let me know, i will get back to you asap.

4" wide x 28" long

• 3 months later...

You still have any left?

You still have any left?

i have a few. maybe enough for 3. i will check today and see what the quality of them are. thanks

• 2 weeks later...