My Wall

IMG_0392.jpg

these are some of the guitars i have laying around home (literely)

i am more proud of the ones i still have at the shop, so hopefully they can get finished up and it can be a more impressive wall;

its made from angled dowels in my gf's dads old oak flooring; which matches my wall alright

we made a padded vinyl thingy for them to rest on but it shot out waay to far so im gonna put some underpad where they meet the wall

grant

Cool wall! Man, I wish my walls were that cool and worth that much! They need to sell wall paper that looks like that, I'm telling ya!

Not cure how your setup is done, but just wanted to drop this link as strangely enough I read it again yesterday when I was bored. Vinyl is your enemy!. I remember we had talked about this a while back and just wanted to make sure to mention this just in case you didn't know and the vinyl may come in contact with the finish at some point. Hopefully, its not an issue, I'm still amazed these things are sold.

Anyhow, cool stuff! You gave me an idea too. Instead of trashing, fixing, or just throwing broken guitars in the closet I'm going to start mounting them on the wall, like you would a deer or a fish. I think that would be pretty funny and an interesting piece for company to look at. lol. J

Edited by jmrentis

well i brought a few projects home and decided to replace a couple 'misguided' projects from the wall;

its turning into a display more than a practical way to keep my cat from throwing up hairballs on them; and it frees up much needed room in the barn!

IMG_0395.jpg

thanx for looking

heres a link if anyones interested

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/lowendfuzz/

umm; this picture looks really big and i dont know how to change it; i thought it was done auto; so if it bugs anyone who 'can' change it, please do :D