Michael Goddard Martini Paintings

I have been asked to allow Michael Godard to paint one or more guitars for the Annual Margarita Ball in Dallas. He plans on doing this live while the silent auction is going on. This Auction and Ball is Black Tie and brings in millions in the silent auction for under priveledeged children. Do I feel priveledged or what to be asked?( My guitars suck LOL:) Yes, but IT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN"T MAKE ANY MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!! I have about 20 days to produce a FINE piece. Any help would be appreciated and noted as builders.

BTW I have the double cut to finish and the 335 mini clone so not much more to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated from those close in location to me would be great. if your are willing to help. Not sure I can get one done in that few days without the the extra effort.

Thanks Mike

here's some of his work.

link

BTW he's donating over 150K in paintings for the auction.

Edited by MiKro
Sure, I'd love to help with whatever I can in the next 3 weeks. So you're donating your double cut and 335 clone for this auction? If so, let's set a long day to get some work done.

Yes at least one if not both if we can get it done. Call me in the next few days, Have Drs appts before friday. Then work begins AGAIN!!!!! LOL

Thanks Jon,

MK