What Is Your Favorite Shape Guitar To Play?

killemall8

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Strat shape, but I also enjoy the PRS doublecut carved-tops. The Strat wins, though.

I never really liked the Les Paul all that much. However, I gotta say some of the different takes I've seen on the shape of it around here have really amazed me. The same goes for the telecaster - I always thought it was fugly with the 'massive tumor' on the upper left, but I've come to appreciate the shape more since I've been here.

Strat (without the blasted volume control right under the bridge pickup!). Perhaps the only guitar ever designed that was prototyped with working musicians and tweaked until the shape was just right for the player. Now if Leo could have only gotten the volume control positioning right!

thats a big part of why i love strats! its so close and easy to adjust the vol without missing a beat.

the jazzmaster's the most comfortable guitar I've ever played, and thats why it's my next build!