Different Guitar Shapes

Well, I wasn't sure where to put this but here goes:

There are many different shapes of guitars out there, but I think it would be useful to have a collection of many different shapes for beginners to look at to help them decide which one they REALLY want (I know it would of helped me). Post images of guitars you have made or you think look cool.

Just one rule:

Try not to post pictures of guitars that are very similar in shape (I don't want 100,000 pictures of strat-style guitars!)

I'm especially looking for odd-looking guitars. It would also be nice to see some cool inlays. Maybe...... :D

You could go to a book store and look for books on guitars. I have a few of them for creative ideas that have hundreds of different guitar shapes. Or just google image "Guitar".

I know. I'm just saying this because it can be quite hard to find out all the different guitar shapes (just try google image searching "stealth guitar" see how many stealth shapes you get). I already know what shape I'm making, but just think it would help others. I just mean to help people who are having trouble finding ideas. I think it would also be nice for people to post a picture of their designs or original guitars for the fun of it.

Hehe...I thought that's what the "in progress" section was for....

check out the mcnaught site,as well as moser,abyssguitars,etc...plenty of ideas using google.I think you will have better luck that way.Yes,you have to wade through alot,but you don't want to get everything handed to you,do you?

Well, I wasn't sure where to put this but here goes:

There are many different shapes of guitars out there, but I think it would be useful to have a collection of many different shapes for beginners to look at to help them decide which one they REALLY want (I know it would of helped me). Post images of guitars you have made or you think look cool.

Just one rule:

Try not to post pictures of guitars that are very similar in shape (I don't want 100,000 pictures of strat-style guitars!)

I'm especially looking for odd-looking guitars. It would also be nice to see some cool inlays. Maybe...... :D

Try this http://www.fetishguitars.com/

and this: http://www.fetishguitars.com/html/wandre/o...davoli_dan.html