Radius

hi i am a newbie ,

i was wondering , when you form the the radius with a sanding block , does people have problem with uneveness with the frett board , like frett buzz , and what would be good way of preventing a problem like this , like what not to do.

thanks guys

hi i am a newbie ,

i was wondering , when you form the the radius with a sanding block , does people have problem with uneveness with the frett board , like frett buzz , and what would be good way of preventing a problem like this , like what not to do.

thanks guys

and does the radius sanding blocks are wide enuff for a 7 string , that is what i want to build .

hi i am a newbie ,

thanks guys

and does the radius sanding blocks are wide enuff for a 7 string , that is what i want to build .

Yes

• 2 weeks later...
hi i am a newbie ,

thanks guys

Yes

ok fantastic