Yep, it's 2am here. All the bottle rockets are gone and all the guests are over getting drunk at the NEIGHBOR'S house (thank gawd for small favors) after having spent the entire night here with all their brats trashing the place.

"Here Toby, this is what we call an M-80 back home. Here's 6 of 'em and here's a lighter. Remember how ya trashed the front room earlier tonight and then tried to blame it on my son? Good. Now, when you light these all at the same time make sure you don't bother throwing them, just hold on REAL tight. Or better yet, put them all in your pockets ... (that way you won't multiply, you little shithead)." ... *REAL evil fooking grin*

Naturally, as soon as it's time for the kids to go to bed the guests dissapear. I guess it was ok to turn our house into the war zone but come time for fun it's off to the next house. I hate "friends" like that.

Next year we're taking our kids to our friends` houses, one after the other, and we're gonna make sure they burn the moogerfoogers down. B)

Happy New Year everyone! :D