2 Replicas

Hi, nice guitars. Good thing those reflective thingies are not in the front, you might blind someone with those ;-) I´m interested in the "Hendrix" replica. How is it a replica, and of which guitar? I remember seeing the white one with maple FB and the black one with rosewood FB. Of course, he had lots of guitars so I was just wondering. What kind of pups are you using? Oh, and is your son a leftie? I´m sure he´ll be very happy you did these for him, seems really nice.

(Not on topic: some ten years ago, give or take, I was in London´s Hard Rock Cafe, and had the opportunity to see Hendrix´s black and vine Flying V. Not only that, they had Page´s red doubleneck also! Maybe they were copies, I don´t know, but still, one of my fondest memories of the trip!)

Off topic trivia:

If you are allowed to sit and play the Hendrix guitar in the Hard Rock Vault (invites only, so rock stars, VIPs, and the occassional lucky person are allowed), you have to remove one of my business cards from between the strings, prior to playing. B) Marketing! :D

Of course, it pays to know the Vault curator :D

To bring it back on topic, here is my personal guitar, also a replica :D

IMG_2777.jpg