Latest Projects

I wish i could get for the roswell the LSR tuners, but can't find them anywhere, and if i do, now i can't buy them. I was hoping to find ( when i could buy stuff on the internet) those new style Yamaha tuners that resemble the LSR. I don't dig the steiberger tuners not one bit.

And yes, i believe this is the first Roswell Rhoads finished in a guitar forum...

One picture of the Explorer

IMAG0011-6.jpg

Edited by eddiewarlock

I really like the Roswell guitar. I always thought it would be cool to build one. Can you get LSR tuners where you are? Those would look cool on there.

I haven't been able to find LSR tuners ANYWHERE, but even if i do now, i can't buy anything from the internet :D

Just the other day at the music shop, I played one of those super light weight Yamaha's with the tuners that look like LSR style tuners - It's a cool look. I actually kind of prefer the look of those to the wierd top-mounting style of LSR tuners. (Just based on looks)

Anyway, looking closely, the tuners on the Yamaha, they really just appear to be standard tuners with a knurled knob instead of the standard "button" style peg we're used to. I think if you got a set of tuners of the sorts where the peg is removable, you may be able to rig something up with that look - I feel like knobs like that wouldn't be to hard to machine, and there maybe something readily available that you could use.

LSRs are out of production aren't they?

http://members.aol.com/intertunei/LSR.tuners/

AT THIS TIME LSR HAS SUSPENDED ACTIVITIES

AS WE ARE SEEKING A NEW FACTORY TO MAKE THEM.

WE WILL CHANGE THIS WEBPAGE

WHEN LSR IS BACK IN PRODUCTION.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LSR TUNERS.

I hadn't heard that. I never used them before but always thought they looked cool. Spose it's still possible to scavenge them from the internet