I did not get a chance to post my thanks for all of the votes I got in the GOTM competition. It was my best month to date but more importantly I truely appreceate the spirit of competition on this site and the genuine feedback that I've recieved over the last few months that has helped me improve my game to earn a few more votes each time I enter.

This site truly helps to push me to be better. There are so many talented people on this site that really serve as inspiration!

With 5 entries already posted for this months competition it's going to be absolutely impossible to figure out who to vote for! Again, thanks to everyone who thought enough of my work to cast a vote my way and to the top two builders this month... both were excellent builds!

Thanks from me, as well. Though I haven't won one yet, I have been totally pleased with how well my unconventional entries have fared amongst such finely finished works. For a short stretch, this past month, I was actually in the lead, which kinda blew my mind. But alas, I just happened to be going up against the cutest guitar in the world. :D

Anyway, it is indeed a lot of fun!

:D

Thanks from me, as well. Though I haven't won one yet, I have been totally pleased with how well my unconventional entries have fared amongst such finely finished works. For a short stretch, this past month, I was actually in the lead, which kinda blew my mind. But alas, I just happened to be going up against the cutest guitar in the world. :D

Anyway, it is indeed a lot of fun!

:D

It was quite exciting wasn't it?